SRP Edge™ Urethane Adhesive
The SRP Edge is a cold applied one part primerless to auto glass adhesive that has an excellent working time and meets your everyday needs. The Universal Modulus formula is the right choice for vehicles that require a high modulus adhesive. The SRP Edge also features the ability to be used with or without a glass primer.
- Apply adhesive to either the glass or pinchweld using a triangular bead approx 3/8 inch base by ½ inch height.
- If using an optional glass primer, replacement glass must be prepped with either SRP7000 or SRP7050 prior to adhesive application.
- Scratches and exposed paint needs to be primed with SRP5025 Paint Primer prior to windshield replacement.
- SRP Velocity or SRP Icon must be used when temperatures drop below 40°F (4°C).
- Use SRP Icon on vehicles that require a Low Conductive.
- See SRP Installation Manual for complete installation instructions.
SRP Primers You Will Need
- Store between 60°F and 85°F (15.5°C and 30°C)