The SRP Velocity® features a one-hour safe drive away time in all-weather conditions, and that includes temperatures down to 0°F (-17°C). The Universal Modulus formula is the right choice for vehicles that require a high modulus adhesive. The SRP Velocity is a single component OEM adhesive that will give you the peace of mind that you used the fastest single component product you could.
- Apply adhesive to either the glass or pinchweld using a triangular bead approx 3/8 inch base by ½ inch height.
- Replacement glass must be prepped either with SRP7000 or primed with SRP7050 prior to adhesive application.
- Scratches and exposed paint needs to be primed with SRP5025 Paint Primer prior to windshield replacement.
- Use SRP Icon on vehicles that require a Non-Conductive adhesive.
- See SRP Installation Manual for complete installation instructions.
SRP Primers You Will Need
- Store between 60°F and 85°F (15.5°C and 30°C)