SRP180HV Urethane Adhesive
The SRP180HV is a dependable everyday adhesive with quick drive away times and superior decking. The Universal Modulus formula is the right choice for vehicles that require a high modulus adhesive. Achieves dual airbag drive away times in as little as 1 hour. Trusted choice of European OEMs and glass shops across North America.
Available in 310ml cartridges or 600ml sausage packs.
- Apply adhesive to either the glass or pinchweld using a triangular bead approx 3/8 inch base by ½ inch height.
- Replacement glass must be prepped either with SRP7000 or primed with SRP7050 prior to adhesive application.
- Scratches and exposed paint needs to be primed with SRP5025 Paint Primer prior to windshield replacement.
- SRP Icon or SRP Velocity must be used when temperatures drop below 20°F (-6°C).
- Use SRP Icon on vehicles that require a Low-Conductive Urethane.
- See SRP Installation Manual for complete installation instructions.
SRP Primers You Will Need
- Store between 60°F and 85°F (15.5°C and 30°C)